Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Fashion Slam: Classy Parties For That Preschool Set

By Ryan PattersonLOS ANGELES, Calif. -- My daughter just began preschool and i'm getting my first taste of kids birthday parties - Hollywood style. Oh boy, am I in deep trouble! ' '. From working at Access Hollywood and listening to the parties Nicole Richie, Gwen Stefani, Victoria Beckham along with other parents throw, I understood that parties werent simple cake-and-ice-cream-and-pin-the-tail-on-the-donkey-matters. Over lunch eventually, I received my personal party tutorial from super-mother Heidi Klum, who spoken concerning the parties shes tossed on her kids and just how much that may cost. GULP. We visited two kids birthday parties on the day that earlier this weekend and also at among the parties, I enter what could be easily a film or perhaps a magazine shoot. A home is GORGEOUS. I am talking about like decorated-by-someone-with-amazing-taste-and-lots-of-money, gorgeous. All of the parents in the party seem like they may be stars or rock stars - this really is one attractive bunch. The birthday celebrations women father is incorporated in the music business and most of the men have tats and also have stylish style. The birthday women mother is really a bi-seaside stylist having a killer wardrobe. No surprise her daughter is the greatest outfitted kid in school I am talking about this child dresses much better than I actually do! Really, I believe their nanny is outfitted much better than I'm in the party in her own cute Summer time bustier dress with sparkly sandals. I've on my small mother uniform of cargo pants. Ugh. A few of the moms seem like models. They're glamorous in leopard print and high heel shoes. One lady is wearing a turban type headband with vintage style clothes. Another mother wears a lengthy whitened silk maxi dress with brown Lanvin sandals. Whitened? With my child, that outfit could be trashed within five seconds flat! When I put my purse lower on the couch close to the door I spot the other moms bags are designer Chanel, Givenchy, etc. The party appears like an expert planner made it happen everything and that i mean everything, matches in the margarita glasses (for that grown ups!) towards the customized water bottles using their kids title in it. The home appears like something from the sunday paper and that i would later learn that it's inside a magazine one this month actually. When it comes to Hollywood parties, it is not some crazy over-the-top party where theyve introduced in live tigers or anything like this. But things are matched and incredibly pretty and I saw how this kind of perfection could either inspire creativeness in other parents or incite keeping-up-with-the- Joneses competition, which appears so prevalent nowadays. I'd the optimum time watching people. I've got a feeling using the parties I'll be attending that it is gonna become an amusing sport for me personally. This type of person clearly all very effective, yet I'm not envious. A lot more like amused. As someone in the South, where I'd an extremely normal middle-class upbringing I never get fed up with the Hollywood-ness of existence out here celebrate me laugh! Now how can i rent living elephant for my kids birthday celebration in The month of january Copyright 2011 by NBC Universal, Corporation. All privileges reserved.These components might not be released, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

No comments:

Post a Comment