Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Dion cancels Caesars Structure shows

Celine Dion has abruptly canceled her shows through March 18 at Caesars Structure in Las vegas. The singer has recently been getting difficulties with her vocal guitar guitar chords and was pressure to cancel shows the 2009 weekend. After being examined at UCLA Clinic, Dion was told to put all shows on hold until June 9, when she'll restart her Caesars engagement. "Cleaning it once a to sing within my soundcheck the other day, which i did not have control of my voice whatsoever," mentioned Dion. "We thought that following a few days relaxation I'd improve nevertheless it wasn't getting far better. This really is really the worst factor for just about any singer. I'm worse understanding that i'm disappointing my fans. I'm so sorry .I am hoping they forgive me." Contact Stuart Levine at stuart.levine@variety.com

No comments:

Post a Comment