Tuesday, June 28, 2011

What are some good i liked you and you liked me but you picked someone else songs and it's not my fault so?

Stop blaming me because you regret your choice?

The guy I liked told me he liked me finally last week! We had been
seeing one another for 3 months, nothing progressed until last week,
he told me how he felt but that he didn't think I felt the same way so
he started seeing someone else. He blamed me for not telling him that
I liked him but he never said anything either. He sent me 3 songs by
Ani Difranco all songs about relationships, Fire Door, Grey and
Napoleon, fire door seems to be about moving on, grey is about loving
someone and not wanting to, and napoleon is like a slap in the face,
it's just because you tell me you like me doesn't mean that anything
will change even if I like you because you didn't say anything. IKm
mad he never said anything either I don't know how he has rationed
this is my fault I want a song that says, I liked you but I was
waiting for you to make a move you didn't and it's not my fault to
send him.

No comments:

Post a Comment