Friday, June 24, 2011

what is thr funniest song you have ever heard?

oohh heyyyyyy guiz yall ok?
what are the funnist songs you have ever heard like ever? so funny
that they made you fall of your chair laughing?

Ones that are funny when drunk as well coz I am only a little bit
tipsy with my friends here and they are quite drunk (SEE GUYS I DO
HAVE FRIENDS OUTSODE OF THE INTERNET) an we are in need of something
that will make us laugh. my girlfriend isn't in so dont worry we
aren't annoying her, and the neighbours are probably drinking
themselves or out or both so you know they wouldn't mind of it's rude
And I'm trying to show my friends what a Coooool website this is
WE were supposed to stay at the pub until last orders but we came back
and watched PAUL on DVD an drank our own drinks cos that's how cool we
are

Have a goooood night and sorry for the bad grammmar let's all blame it
on the fact that I'm on my phone in a bit of a dark room and my phone
doesn't correct my grammar and I'm
Not good with typing on my phone

Oh look at me trying to explain myself. Why do I bother I don't think
anyone csres?

Love from Ben :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment